Friday 20 November 2009

Prettifying my storage.

I'm dabbling a bit today, having a bit of a sort out in my Tiny craft room, it needs it believe me!



The little jar to your right was an apple sauce jar with a black lid this morning.I like to think I have 'prettified' it with a floral serviette and a scrap of ribbon! Please ignore the plastic bag trying to get into the picture.The same goes for my double chin! The glue is still drying on the jar so you can still slightly see the black rim, I'm hoping this will disappear as it dries!





I've also covered the cardboard box to the left with the same napkin.

In the background is my spotty tin that I bought from Laura Ashley in the sale, that's the only time I ever buy from Laura Ashley!I bought the turquoise glass vase from the boot in the summer for 20p, Bargain!

I'm off into the garage to find some more glass jars.

Wishing you all a Happy weekend!

Rachel x

10 comments:

RR said...

cool idea,i never thought about doing that,
and i have soo many jars hanging around....i know what i am going to be doing this afternoon!

rachel
x

Carol said...

Enjoy your dabbling, I love a bit of it myself. You can stand back and admire all its prettyness after! I cannot throw away nice jars and have quite a few now, great idea for the lid. I have done something similar with picture mounts that I do like, I covered them with a pretty tissure paper which really made a nice change from plain mounts.
~Carol x

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

I really like what you have done with the jar and box. Beautiful design!
Isabelle x

Sue said...

That jar looks lovely, what a good idea.

Sue xx

The Chateau of Remnants said...

I just found your Blog very Cute thanks for sharing!

♥Tootles♥
Renee

bellaboo said...

Love this post and that spotty red canister!Also the sweet red and cream fairy/angel.Have gone all red/spotty/stripey mad in my kitchen!

Bellaboo

Joshy and belle said...

it looks lovely very pretty! i love the la tin i ofen just browse online and fill a basket and then run! he he!! sort of virtul shopping picking things up and then putting them back! fliss xx

...Nina Nixon... said...

Beautiful prettyfying - all floral and pastel.

Enjoy your dabbling,

Nina xxx

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Oh, how pretty! I've never been a "pink" person...most always blue. But looking at your blog, I'm beginning to think I need to pink it up around here some :)

Unknown said...

Hi, I love all your pretty storage, Have a sweet day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails