Tuesday, 18 December 2007
Monday, 10 December 2007
Bought these at the car boot for£1, aren't they pretty! Must get back to my sewing now as I've got 2 more events this week.Thank you for all your lovely comments wishing me Good Luck at the craft fairs.
Monday, 3 December 2007
Sunday, 11 November 2007
Monday, 5 November 2007
Friday, 2 November 2007
sewing and I have made these
and these Angels .I have also made these for hanging on your Christmas tree
These will be going onto my website at the weekend but if you would like any of the items, you can order from my blog, by leaving a comment or an email letting me know what you would like.
Friday, 21 September 2007
I couldn't put these photos on the last post, so here they are(see last post)
Before I go, must tell you to go over to Fredsworldhttp://fredsworld.wordpress.com/ There's a photo to make you smile!
Tuesday, 18 September 2007
The key is huge,It's hanging off the same hook as the welcome sign to put it in context.
I also bought these beautiful brooches
I'll show you the rest of my goodies on my next post.Some of these lovely things will be going on sale on my website next week so keep a look out if you're interested,I'll be including a vintage section on it soon, exciting stuff eh?
Now last but not least, some time ago I took part in the PIF (pay it forward)exchange with Mollycupcakes http://mollycupcakes.blogspot.com/ And she sent me a lovely little parcel of goodies which were parceled beautifully and I took lots of photo's of the packaging and everything,Unfortunately hubby accidently deleted them BEFORE I got to post about them! Anyway I love the little gifts of pegs , all hand painted with a little twine line, a sweet little cupcake picture and a lovely cupcake card! Thankyou so much Catherine and sorry it took so long for me to post about them!I have retaken the photo's but for some stupid reason Blogger won't let me put them on this post so I shall put them on the next.
Sunday, 26 August 2007
and this too! Ive wanted to get a wire cake stand for ages but the shop kept selling out!
I was so touched by these lovely presents as my family had obviously put a lot a thought into what to buy me.I love my family. A lot.
Now a while ago I was surprised and pleased to be given a Nice Matters Award by http://shropshiregirl.blogspot.com/
Started by http://bella-enchanted.blogspot.com/ , the award is to be"awarded to those who are just nice people, good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration!Those that care about others, that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world" Thank you so much Shropshire girl! Now I have to nominate 7 blogs,this is the bit I find difficult! There are so many I like to read and for many different reasons.Some cheer me up and make me laugh, some for their crafting skills and some to look at pictures of their fabulous homes! Anyway, here goes , I love them all!
Friday, 17 August 2007
Tuesday, 14 August 2007
Wednesday, 8 August 2007
On the last day , also my sons Birthday we decided to go to the Eden Project on the way home.IT. WAS.AMAZING.We all loved it.For those who don't know there is a a Outdoor Biome which has a temperate climate (like ours), a Mediterranean Biome and a Rainforest Biome.Believe me it is fantastic for children and adults alike, it's just so interesting and very visual too!It's so well laid out with lots of lovely places to eat and lots of clean toilets(in case you need to go)We took lots of photo's,which for some reason, Blogger wont let me post at the moment!I shall be back with piccies later in the week!
Saturday, 14 July 2007
Thank you for tagging me http://vintageamethyst.blogspot.com/ wasn't sure what I had to do exactly,I mean I know I have to write a list, but I don't think I know 8 other people haven't been tagged already! Anyway I'll give it a go .
- I hate being sick(vomiting)I'll do anything not to be sick.I'd rather lie still for 24 hours and keep it down than get it over and done with, I think it's almost a phobia!What a cheerful topic to start with hey?
- I love nutty chocolate,whole nut, chocolate Brazil's, peanut m&M's, etc.But I HATE fondant things like Cadburys creme eggs and strawberry cremes.I also like Revels but it's a bit like Russian Roulette with the coffee and orange ones, but hell, sometimes I like to live dangerously!
- I was useless at sewing when I was younger.I could knit but sewing? no.I remember at school,we had to make a wraparound skirt and do an embroidered flowers project, I never finished either of them!I started enjoying sewing when I was about 21 and had my daughter.I made her a lovely pair of pink polka dot dungarees!
- When I had my stall at the collectors fair a few weeks ago,Pete Docherty came in!!You know,he was in the Libertines and Baby shambles, or better known as the boyfriend of Kate Moss!He bought a guitar from one of my friends.I've now got a photo of him on my phone, he's quite sweet really!
- I am very untidy and a bit of a hoarder!(I tell my husband it's because I'm creative)When I decide to make something, say ,I'm looking for ribbon, I'll get out the whole box and forget to put it back! I have to try really hard to be tidy and if anyone messes things up when I have tidied , I get a BIT CROSS!
- I'm quite particular about cups I drink from, not because of germs or anything, but I can't drink tea or coffee from plastic beakers(when camping for instance)At home I like my tea in a china cup and I've got about 3 different cups I like to have my coffee in, ones floral, ones cream with red hearts and there's a rustic grey earthenware one I use this one more in the Autumn! Gulp..Just read this comment back and I sound like an absolute Nutter!!
- I love stew and dumplings, a real comfort food, especially in cold weather.My mum makes a lovely stew, ooh..I'm making myself hungry now!
- And finally phew..I would love to have thicker hair, mines fine and a little gust of wind makes it blow all over the place!I hate it when my fringe blows back from my face it makes me look like my dad and he's bald!Now that wasn't so bad,now I've got to find 8 people to tag!!