Monday 1 June 2009

I just love parcels






Thank you , thank you, thank you to the lovely Kerry at http://blueberry-heart.blogspot.com/. Kerry was my partner for the Rose swap organised by the lovely Melanie at A Country Dream

Well the parcel has arrived and is choc full of very pretty things.
a very pretty cushion with beautiful cross stitch roses, a gorgeous rose bud heart, I shall hang this in my bedroom, a sweet smelling Yankee candle also destined for my bedroom and a beautiful bath bomb. The scent from the parcel was amazing! Also a very carefully hand painted candle jar, I shall hang this in the garden when we have a barbecue, there's nothing like twinkly lights! Love the rose card too!

Here's a close up of the beautiful cushion.I'm so lucky to have received these gorgeous gifts, your gifts are so thoughtful Kerry!


Thank you so much for organising the swap Melanie, http://melaniegalloway.info/ such a lovely idea.

I shall be back tomorrow to tell you about my recent trip to Brighton and to ask you lovely ladies for some gardening advice!

Rachel x

6 comments:

Poppy said...

I love what you got in your swap, BEAUTIFUL!

The beach was Hill head, it’s about a 15 min drive, no sand buts it’s lovely and not far away.
Best get myself ready for work, if only I could go to the beach today.

Have a lovely week…love Lou xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, what fab goodies, I'm so pleased you enjoyed this swap, it was great fun to organize, I'm hosting another one, Cosy Crochet and Knitting, take a look on my blog for more info, you may want to take part in this one aswell. xxxx

LissyLou said...

Just found your blog through the lovely Lou. so glad you had a great day together at the fair xx

Joshy and belle said...

lovely items, the cushion is so sweet, i like cross stitch too but its taken a back stitch to crochet at the mo!!
felicity xx

Teena Vallerine said...

Oh this rose swap looks like it was such a good idea! Everyone found so many beautiful things! And these bits are so thoughtful and original! Lucky you! t.x

Blueberry Heart said...

hi! Soooo pleased you liked your goodies!
love BH x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails