Friday 21 September 2007

Lots to do















You know that feeling, you've got so much to do and don't know where to start,I feel a bit like that today.I need to update my website, make things for my stall,fill in my tax return, YUK, luckily Hubby is going to help with that one, (although he doesn't know it yet) I'm not usually a list maker, but I really think I need to turn into one , to be more organised.It seems if I don't put pen to paper, all the things just mill about in my head taking up brain space that I'm sure I must need for something else!

I have been making these at the moment,
Felt brooches, they look lovely pinned to a pretty cardigan or handbag.I have also been making these , ready for Christmas!

I couldn't put these photos on the last post, so here they are(see last post)

Thanks again,http://www.blogger.com/mollycupcakes@blogspot.com/




Before I go, must tell you to go over to Fredsworldhttp://fredsworld.wordpress.com/ There's a photo to make you smile!

11 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

love all the new things you have been making. Sarahh x

Ragged Roses said...

You have been busy, everything looks lovely! It's an awful feeling when your brain is just full of "things to do". Hope you're having a good weekend
Kim x

mollycupcakes said...

I hope you get all your things done and you don't over load yourself honey. List are very good at times like this, I think I'd go mad if I didn't have a few of them.

Don't forget a little time for yourself and some chocolate hehe!
;)

hugs.
Catherine x

julia said...

Fabulous things, no wonder you're so busy!

What do I do whenever the list of things to do becomes longer and longer? - blog of course!

Julia x

Linda said...

You have been very busy, the things you've made are so nice. As for list.... sometimes they work or just take a moment for yourself, catch your breath and keep going. Linda

Anonymous said...

What a busy bee you've been...love seeing all your new creations! But must remember..."all work and no play..." ((HUGS))

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Love the first photo!!

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hi just stumbled across your blog have put it on my blog to look in on again. I love your summerhouse, I have a summer house in my back garden too, I like the clour scheme of yours. Ours is a bit neglected now I am afraid to say. Spiders and garden furniture and bikes stored in their for winter now. Do you still use yours ?. I used mine more when we first had it but I always relax and notice a spider !!
bye for now

Mary said...

Hi Hope you are well. Thanks for the lovely comments

Anonymous said...

Please don't remind me of tax returns, the accountants here I come!

Perfectly Lovely said...

What great things you have been making...
Dont over do it though!
Love the cupcakes pic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails