I have received 2 awards recently(well fairly recently) from two very kind people and I haven't gotten around to doing them!
The first is the Kreativ Blogger Award from the lovely Karen at 4 Lil GirlsThank you so much Karen, I really appreciate it! Sorry it has taken me so long!I have to give 10 facts about myself so here goes
- I am a procrastinator, I think this may be obvious because of the length of time it took me to get around to doing this! In fact if I am given a project and 3 weeks to do it, I will think about it for 2 weeks and make it it in the 3rd week. I think perhaps I work better under pressure!
- I don't know how to sew in a zip, in fact I have never tried, it all looks a bit scary! It is on my to do list though!
- My party piece is that you can play me the beginning of almost any song from the 1980's, just the first 2 seconds and I will be able to "name that tune". My friend Darryl is also brilliant at this game , we are always trying to outdo each other!
- When I left school I started to go clubbing (purely for the dancing) with my boyfriend (now husband)We were both underage (no ID cards then)We went to most of the nightclubs in Birmingham city centre. On my 18th birthday I got refused for looking too young! I was dying to say "what are you talking about I've been coming here for the last 2 years!"
- I think I am instruction dyslexic as I find it very difficult to follow technical instructions.I got very excited when I managed to assemble an IKEA filing cabinet! It's mad, as I can follow a recipe and a knitting pattern!
- The Hubster and I went to a Lee Evans gig recently, it was flippin brilliant, especially when he did the whole Bohemian Rhapsody thing at the end!
- In a few weeks, I will have been married for 25 years! 25 happy years How did that happen, the time has flown by so quickly!I was only 19 at the time.
- I haven't got any Hostas in my garden because they attract snails! If I accidentally step on a snail, my legs go to jelly, I hate the fact I have just killed it and his shattered his little home! So sad!
- I was rubbish at sewing when I was at school, I don't think I ever finished a project. I became interested in sewing to due to necessity and lack of cash when I was 21 and had my daughter, I made her a smashing pair of dungarees, with lining and poppers and pockets !They were pink polka dot and so cute!
- I love breakfast in the garden on a sunny day! It feels like I'm on holiday and yes sometimes I am in my nightie!
found and sewn
Mary Jane's TEAROOM
- It has taken me an hour to get this far, what is going on with blogger? Will have to do the other kind award next time!
- Have a lovely week Rachel x