Tuesday 12 April 2011

just a few things ....

I wanted to share with you!



A pretty brooch found on one of my little jaunts,

The fat quarters I took to Oxford sold really well last week, so I have been cutting lots more! This pretty vintage candystripe sheet goes on forever!

I love this 1950's fabric too, in fact anything with roses on I seem to be attracted to!
I have popped a few of these Here too!

I love this pretty Colclough china I found at the CS, but I am torn as whether to keep it for myself or pop it on my stall





The cute Westie dog is a little gift for my niece!


These little Scottie brooches have sold well at Oxford too, I love to stitch them, so relaxing.




I hope you are all having a lovely Easter holidays and are making the most of the sunshine, tis gorgeous here!


TTFN


Rachel x

14 comments:

Carole said...

Well, what lovely things ! I love all the spring-like, flowery motifs. Thanks for the eye-candy.

Tracy Glover said...

Ooh, what lovely pretties. I love the brooch and the doggie. Your stall must be marvellous. x

Nelly said...

Your scotties are so cute and I love that brooch too

Scarlett said...

ooh what lovely goodies - would love to visit your stall! Scarlett x

...Nina Nixon... said...

I love your little 'peppermint' scottie brooch.

Enjoy the sunshine,

Nina x

harmony and rosie said...

Lovely things indeed. I'm having a candy stripe moment too, made some pjs from a vintage sheet for my girl - adorable x

Heidi said...

I love that brooch it's so beautiful...huge score!

Unknown said...

Love the little scottie dog such a lovely color combination and such a sweet touch with the little rose. Great buy brooch to i adore brooches and have quite a collection ;-) dee x

VICTORIA BELLOW said...

Such a lovely stuff, they are great goodies..i heart the Scotties and brooch.Images are great too.thanks for sharing.

Madelief said...

I hope you had a good time selling in Oxford, but I think you had! Your Westie dog looks really sweet. LOVE your rose china! If I where you I woul keep it for myself!! It's perfect for a summer tea in the garden :-)

Happy day & lieve groet,

Madelief x

. said...

That is one spiffy ring... jealous much! x

andrea creates said...

so pretty! love the scottie :)

Colorful home said...

Just found your blog, and I love it! Beautiful colors and lovely china. Love it!

found and sewn said...

love your little scottie dog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails