Saturday 25 September 2010

Finished!


Finally finished the patchwork cover for my hall table and added the bobble trim!I'm quite pleased with it now!Also took a little wicker hamper from my craft room for extra storage.

I also finally finished painting this mirror, a car boot find that I've had hanging around for a year! I'm a bit of a hoarder!

It took 3 coats of metal paint, but I'm really pleased with the results! Athough when I pulled the masking tape off it pulled a tiny bit of the paint off too so I need to retouch that!




I've put his basket at the bottom of the stairs too to carry bits and pieces up and down and ATTEMPT to keep it tidy! Guess where I got it from?


Twas a bargain at only £2 I just had to get it!


I've got a nasty cold this weeked so I will be keeping cozy indoors, I have completed a few knitting projects though. Do you remember the pink candyfloss wool?

I have knitted it into Shabby Chic Christmas Decorations and trimmed them with rosebuds from my stash.I shall pop some in my Etsy shop I think.
Have a lovely weekend gals!
Rachel x

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That mirror is wonderful, Makes me want to go to a carboot all your fab finds...hmmmm

Heidi said...

I am in LOVE with tha mirror...its so beautiful!

Pipany said...

It all looks really lovely, partcularly the combination of the mirror and patchwork x

Em said...

Gosh you have been busy!
The Table and mirror look fab, paint is a wonderful thing!
The tablecloth looks great with the pom poms and the bag was a great find...Em xxx

Louise said...

You always make such lovely things!
The table cover is beautiful and the mirror has turned out great.
Louise
x

Pene said...

Love the table clothe and the mirror oh and the basket, what a find!!
Pene x

Thedarkerside73 said...

It all looks really beautuiful. Just love it. And that mirror is really the pretty icing on the cake.


MBB x

Carole said...

This mirror looks really great - just like your table now. It reminds me that I have had lots of little pieces of furniture in my basement... for 3 years... or more... that need such a makeover. What am I waiting for ???

bellaboo said...

LOVE the pretty cloth with the bobble edging..and the mirror is fab now you've painted it.Hope you feel better soon. :o)

Unknown said...

I love the mirror it looks great ;-) And so does the patchwork well done. dee x

charl said...

oo well done with the cover. love the bobble trim awell really finishes it off nice!!
love that mirror to..

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

It looks lovely and the bobble trim just makes the patchwork x

Serenata said...

Your hallway looks lovely and is perfect with the gorgeous patchwork cover, bobble trim and pretty mirror which helps to make it all looks so much lighter as well.

...Nina Nixon... said...

I hope you feel better soon - what a transformation. The patchwork covering looks fab.

Nina xxx

. said...

Ooooh, lovely finds... car boot season is almost upon us here in NZ. On my list at the moment; a proper 1960's browney/orange sideboard... happy days!! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails