Wednesday 28 July 2010

More treasures


Found these gorgeous floral cushions at the boot sale ! Just for a change I am going to keep them for myself! Even though the Hubster has been heard to say ' not more flippin cushins'

Not sure which room they will live in , at the mo they are on the sofa. they would also look lovely in the bedroom or summerhouse!


Also found these baby dresses for just 50p each!


Baby dresses are ideal for little sewing projects as they come in such pretty fabric. Once you have snipped off the skirt and pressed it theres usually a decent amount of fabric!

I'm off to make pancakes for my son, it's such a beautiful day today!

Hope you have a good one!

Rachel x

8 comments:

bellaboo said...

Ha,ha! Mr Boo says the same about the china I bring back! Look forward to seeing what you make with that very pretty dress fabric. Hope Wilson is being a good boy!

Bellaboo ;0)

Country Cottage Chic said...

Men don't "get" cushions do they?
Yours are very pretty!

Jayne

Heidi said...

I love the red checked pillows..Pancakes sound good I think i'll go make some too maybe blueberry! Have a good day.

Pene said...

I'm with you on the baby dress. I scour charity shops etc for pretty fabric, doesn't matter what it's made into I can always find a use for it. Pancakes sound yummy!!

koralee said...

I love red checks..so so Summer like. Yummm pancakes..I will be right over. xoxoo Happy Thursday.

Federica said...

hello rachel and thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog!
You make so pretty little things, and I love the corner of your house and garden that sometimes you show!
I have never thought of buying little girls dresses at the car boots to use the fabric, that is such a clever idea ;)

hugs federica

bellaboo said...

Re:beaches in Hampshire..Lepe is one of the top ten dog friendly beaches in the UK.
Have a lovely weekend!

Bellaboo ;o)

Tracy Glover said...

I am also 'banned' from buying more cushions. Ha! He can't stop me, I am making them now instead.
Well done on your finds and lovely made things. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails