That's so sweet of you Sophie, thank you so much!
Anyway I have to tell you 7 things about myself so here goes!
- I hate the adverts for Maltesers! The one where the lady is horrible to her husband.I know' it's only an advert but it irritates me!A lot!
- I am very untidy(I say creative) In fact hubby teases me that I only take macro shots for my blog and that my blogging chums will never see a wide angle view!
- I used to live in a caravan until I was 4. My dad had blown the deposit for the house on a van! I loved it as it was in the country, it was a large mobile home. My mum wasn't so keen and couldn't wait to buy a house!
- I can make myself burp! What an amazing skill I hear you say, that must be so useful! But I can't curl my tongue!
- I shall be getting a dog this month! I really really want a dog.I never thought I would but I've really wanted one for a WHOLE year but it took me ages to persuade Hubby!I thought I was more of a cat person.We had our lovely cat Peanut for 20 years but he sadly died just over a year ago!
- I'm taking part in Dottie Angel's Challenge of The Utmost kind and I've just gotten past the first 4 months.It's not been too bad so far. But now we have a change in season I'm going to find it much more difficult!I need Spring clothes. I can see I may have to resort to making skirts from old sheets soon!The Challenge has definitely made me become more creative though!
- I like to 'make' something everyday, stitched, knitted or even baked a cake. Makes me think I've achieved something!
So there are my 7 things now I would to pass this award to the following beautiful bloggers . They make me smile!
Have a lovely day!