Saturday, 14 July 2007

Hey I've been Tagged!


Thank you for tagging me http://vintageamethyst.blogspot.com/ wasn't sure what I had to do exactly,I mean I know I have to write a list, but I don't think I know 8 other people haven't been tagged already! Anyway I'll give it a go .









  1. I hate being sick(vomiting)I'll do anything not to be sick.I'd rather lie still for 24 hours and keep it down than get it over and done with, I think it's almost a phobia!What a cheerful topic to start with hey?




  2. I love nutty chocolate,whole nut, chocolate Brazil's, peanut m&M's, etc.But I HATE fondant things like Cadburys creme eggs and strawberry cremes.I also like Revels but it's a bit like Russian Roulette with the coffee and orange ones, but hell, sometimes I like to live dangerously!




  3. I was useless at sewing when I was younger.I could knit but sewing? no.I remember at school,we had to make a wraparound skirt and do an embroidered flowers project, I never finished either of them!I started enjoying sewing when I was about 21 and had my daughter.I made her a lovely pair of pink polka dot dungarees!



  4. When I had my stall at the collectors fair a few weeks ago,Pete Docherty came in!!You know,he was in the Libertines and Baby shambles, or better known as the boyfriend of Kate Moss!He bought a guitar from one of my friends.I've now got a photo of him on my phone, he's quite sweet really!



  5. I am very untidy and a bit of a hoarder!(I tell my husband it's because I'm creative)When I decide to make something, say ,I'm looking for ribbon, I'll get out the whole box and forget to put it back! I have to try really hard to be tidy and if anyone messes things up when I have tidied , I get a BIT CROSS!


  6. I'm quite particular about cups I drink from, not because of germs or anything, but I can't drink tea or coffee from plastic beakers(when camping for instance)At home I like my tea in a china cup and I've got about 3 different cups I like to have my coffee in, ones floral, ones cream with red hearts and there's a rustic grey earthenware one I use this one more in the Autumn! Gulp..Just read this comment back and I sound like an absolute Nutter!!


  7. I love stew and dumplings, a real comfort food, especially in cold weather.My mum makes a lovely stew, ooh..I'm making myself hungry now!


  8. And finally phew..I would love to have thicker hair, mines fine and a little gust of wind makes it blow all over the place!I hate it when my fringe blows back from my face it makes me look like my dad and he's bald!Now that wasn't so bad,now I've got to find 8 people to tag!!

20 comments:

buttercup & roses said...

Me and my other half just read your list and it really made us giggle, your so similar to me, Definetly the 1st one(cant quite bring my self to type it) and the mug thing...Hee,hee! my man says were both crazy!:)
Jennifer.x

mollycupcakes said...

I really enjoyed reading your list. The whole cup thing isn't mad at all lol I'm just the same. I can't drink my coffee from any other mug, it has to be my large pink cupcake one hehe and tea just doesn't taste the same unless it's in a china one.
Yuk sick with you on that one too. How do these people make their selfs sick all the time? Crazy!

Hope your having a good weekend.
Catherine x

Vintage to Victorian said...

Hi - Just found your blog after catching up with those I tagged the other day.

I'm with you on being particular about which cups/mugs I have my tea or coffee in. First tea of the day is a small upright mug, first coffee (about 10 minutes later) is a small squat Emma Bridgewater mug, with other shapes and qualities in between!!

Will come back and read all your blog later. Nice website, too!

Sue

cd&m said...

First vist, new to blogging, and already know so much about you.

Mary said...

I too hate the vomiting thing. Just the thought of someone else doing this makes me feel ill. I know dont know how I survived all those years of nursing!!I too have a fav mug and dont allow anyone else to drink from it. When I did my random facts I didnt realise there were probably 800 facts I could have revealed about me!

Vintage Amethyst said...

Hope you enjoyed doing your list!
I enjoyed finding out more about you! I love the thought of an 'Autumn mug'!
Alison x

Sarah said...

Hi, That doesn't make you sound too mad!! I don't know about you, but I could have written more!!!

Monkee Maker said...

Ohhhh! I want to use your 8 things! I can't think of any!! Can I at least borrow the mug one?? (I get very hissy if RGH makes me a drink using the wrong cup!)

Isobel said...

Hi there,
Thank you for commenting on my blog. It is always great to get new people around. I will have a proper read at your blog. It looks so sweet.
Take care. x

The French Nest said...

I just came across your blog, and have enjoyed reading your previous posts...I absolutely love the little red boots you knitted...you're right, they are reminiscent of The Wizard of Oz! They are just darling!

Kate

Sandi @ the WhistleStop Cafe said...

A nutter? I don't think so...I have certian cups for tea and for coffee too. We're just perfectly normal.

cd&m said...

Thankyou for visitng our new blog we've left a little thankyou over there for you.

Ragged Roses said...

Hello - ditto 8,6,5 and 2 for me! Lovely list, nice to find out more about you too!
Kim x

Victoria May Plum said...

Oh I know what you mean - tea and coffee from plastic beakers is just awful, give me a sturdy coffee mug or a dainty little tea cup any day.
I don't think that you are mad at all. It's lovely to know more about you.

Victoria x

Shropshire Girl said...

What a lovely blog you have here, I have enjoyed having a read and will certainly come back for more.
Nice to 'meet' you.
sandra.

Cherry Menlove said...

Oh my goodness, I have exactly the same feeling about being sick. I am scared to death of vomiting. I really hope I don't suffer from nine months of morning sickness when the time comes. My mum did and my sister is suffering at the moment.
Have a wonderful weekend

Cherry xx

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Haha!! I hate being sick too!! Looks like lots of us share that phobia!!

julia said...

Great to find out more about you. I am the queen of hoarders, I cannot throw anything away, just "in case"!

I too love stew, probably because I associate it with winter and I love winter too.

Julia x

yours truly said...

I just discovered your blog and think its lovely. I so enjoyed reading your list! I have my special mug, too! How many of us do!

Will visit again...

Lora ;)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I agree about the coffe cups, you aren't a "nutter" (cute word that I don't hear around here). I prefer my beverages from pretty mugs too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails