Thank you for tagging me http://vintageamethyst.blogspot.com/ wasn't sure what I had to do exactly,I mean I know I have to write a list, but I don't think I know 8 other people haven't been tagged already! Anyway I'll give it a go .
- I hate being sick(vomiting)I'll do anything not to be sick.I'd rather lie still for 24 hours and keep it down than get it over and done with, I think it's almost a phobia!What a cheerful topic to start with hey?
- I love nutty chocolate,whole nut, chocolate Brazil's, peanut m&M's, etc.But I HATE fondant things like Cadburys creme eggs and strawberry cremes.I also like Revels but it's a bit like Russian Roulette with the coffee and orange ones, but hell, sometimes I like to live dangerously!
- I was useless at sewing when I was younger.I could knit but sewing? no.I remember at school,we had to make a wraparound skirt and do an embroidered flowers project, I never finished either of them!I started enjoying sewing when I was about 21 and had my daughter.I made her a lovely pair of pink polka dot dungarees!
- When I had my stall at the collectors fair a few weeks ago,Pete Docherty came in!!You know,he was in the Libertines and Baby shambles, or better known as the boyfriend of Kate Moss!He bought a guitar from one of my friends.I've now got a photo of him on my phone, he's quite sweet really!
- I am very untidy and a bit of a hoarder!(I tell my husband it's because I'm creative)When I decide to make something, say ,I'm looking for ribbon, I'll get out the whole box and forget to put it back! I have to try really hard to be tidy and if anyone messes things up when I have tidied , I get a BIT CROSS!
- I'm quite particular about cups I drink from, not because of germs or anything, but I can't drink tea or coffee from plastic beakers(when camping for instance)At home I like my tea in a china cup and I've got about 3 different cups I like to have my coffee in, ones floral, ones cream with red hearts and there's a rustic grey earthenware one I use this one more in the Autumn! Gulp..Just read this comment back and I sound like an absolute Nutter!!
- I love stew and dumplings, a real comfort food, especially in cold weather.My mum makes a lovely stew, ooh..I'm making myself hungry now!
- And finally phew..I would love to have thicker hair, mines fine and a little gust of wind makes it blow all over the place!I hate it when my fringe blows back from my face it makes me look like my dad and he's bald!Now that wasn't so bad,now I've got to find 8 people to tag!!