Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Does size Matter?


















Thank you for your lovely welcoming comments, Julia at Vintage Heaven. and Sophie Honeysuckle.I got so excited when I saw them! My garden isn't very big at all but I just tucked the summerhouse into a corner .It's like when you buy a new sofa and at first it looks to big for the room.It's still not quite finished yet,I'm going to paint the floor cream and cover the ceiling with muslin and fairy lights.Oh....just remembered, no electricity yet,something else to write on the to do list!Anyway It's not very big in fact it's only 7 x 5 ft but I don't mind that because it's my special space.I sit in there and think and drink tea and plan future craft projects.I'm also going to make some little curtains for the window and doors,haven't found the right fabric yet though.Here are some photos of the outside.

5 comments:

julia said...

That's done it - I have to have one, NOW! (Can you hear me stamping my foot??) I love it, I'd be hiding in there at the least opportunity!

Julia x

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

I love it, and I'm coveting that lovely little white bench, it would match my metal garden loveseat perfectly-sigh!!!

Deb said...

What a lovely summerhouse! I found your blog through Sophie Honeysuckle & it is wonderful. I look forward to returning :-}

Miles Away In France said...

I love your summerhouse, it looks so inviting, I would love to sit in there with you and have a chat over a cup of tea.
Racheal x

A tale from toadstool house said...

We got our first summerhouse at the b and q sale at the begining of the year and I LOVE it so much and have taken over with my crafting,lol...Yours is wonderful,well doneXxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails